Extruded Polystyrene XPS Battens
Extruded polystyrene battens are a solution developed by Brafim as an alternative to the conventional pallet, to offer a flexible, economical and sustainable result for all types of industries.
Description of extruded polystyrene battens
Manufactured with BM TOP, better known as extruded polystyrene, the battens are a standard solution, which can be customized to various sizes, formats and needs.
The extruded polystyrene battens have a 68% recycled origin and are 100% recyclable. This makes them a highly sustainable alternative for the packaging of all types of products.
This solution can be applied on wood or cardboard sheets or directly on any type of box. Its characteristics include high density (3 kg/cm2) and water resistance.
Benefits of extruded polystyrene battens
The main benefits that make them the best solution for the protection of your products are:
- Sustainable: Their origin comes from recycled material above 60% and they are 100% recyclable.
- Flexible: They can be incorporated to different supports, since they incorporate adhesive to facilitate their use on any surface.
- Resistant: Its density of 3 kg/cm2, offers an extraordinary hardness that allows the product to be stacked. It has a resistance of 38kg/m3.
- Economical: they adapt to any size and their use allows 100% optimization of truck space, obtaining important savings in the transport bill.
- Lightweight: they weigh 50 times less than a conventional pallet, which facilitates the entire logistics process.
Extruded polystyrene battens are available in three types of presentations:
- Strips. Whole strip of 2600x100x100mm (length, width and height respectively) with adhesive, which can be cut to the desired size.
- Blocks. Pieces of 100x100x100mm with adhesive. Ideal for creating your own pallets in different sizes where a wooden or cardboard base plate is used to adhere the blocks, forming the pallet to the desired size.
- Assembly. We offer the option to manipulate the product, incorporating the battens already cut and adhered to your product.
In summary, Brafim’s extruded polystyrene battens offer an innovative, sustainable and versatile packaging solution. With high standards of recyclability and adaptability, they represent a safe and effective option for protecting and transporting products in an optimal way.
Do you want to know the price of this product?
WE MAKE RESISTANT PACKAGING
We reduce incident rates
We optimize packaging costs
SAVE UP TO
CONTACT US WITHOUT COMMITMENT
Form Extruded Polystyrene XPS Battens
Basic information on data protection
Purposes : Manage the sending of information that you request. Sending commercial communications.
Legitimation: Consent. You can withdraw consent at any time.
Recipients: Your data will not be transferred to third parties except in case of legal obligation
Data subject's rights: To access, oppose, rectify and have their data deleted, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
You can access additional and extended information at this link.