Non-cross-linked polyethylene foam for packaging
Non-cross-linked polyethylene foam for packaging is a polyethylene-based polyolefin, a swelling gas, usually isobutane, is used to obtain this polyethylene foam.
An expanded polyethylene is obtained without transforming the chemical structure of the polyethylene, thus facilitating its recyclability.
TECHNICAL DATA NON-CROSS-LINKED POLYETHYLENE FOAM
- Official Brands Ethafoam* 220, Ethafoam* Select*, Ethafoam* Nova*, Ethafoam* 400, Ethafoam* 700, Ethafoam* 900, Quash*, Synergy*, Envision*, and Lamdex*. *Trade Mark de Dow Chemical.
- Standard colors: Blanco, Negro, Azul, Rosa.
- Densities: Desde 24 Kg/m3 hasta 140 Kg/m3.
CHARACTERISTICS NON-CROSSLINKED POLYETHYLENE FOAM
- High recovery capacity against possible impacts, making it the most reliable packaging material for shipments of all types of products.
- Flexibility, it adapts to any shape, allowing designs with the minimum possible volume.
- Excellent performance in absorbing various impacts and vibrations.
- 100% recyclable, antistatic and flame retardant packaging material.
Among the different packaging materials, we can highlight Dow Chemical’s product range: ethafoam as polyethylene foam for all types of packaging.
It is the leading packaging material on the market.
WE MAKE RESISTANT PACKAGING
We reduce incident rates
We optimize packaging costs
SAVE UP TO