Plastic cardboard: Cellular polypropylene boxes
DESCRIPTION OF PLASTIC CARDBOARD: CELLULAR POLYPROPYLENE BOXES
Made to measure from cellular polypropylene sheets and then assembled, our boxes can be configured according to your needs. We can offer you any type of Fefco box.
When it comes to trays, we reinforce them with an outline and angles that give them the necessary rigidity for stacking, in addition to extending their useful life.
BENEFITS OF CELLULAR POLYPROPYLENE BOXES
- Reusable and long-lasting, resulting in significant economic and environmental savings.
- Thinner and vertical walls allow to optimize the number of pieces per container or box.
- Hergonomic: As they are custom-designed, we also take into account the weight to be handled and the way they are held.
- Brafim designs and manufactures the interiors, such as foam zippers, textile separators, polypropylene cells.
- There is the possibility of manufacturing short series with plotter without the need of dies or large investments.
PROPERTIES OF PLASTIC CARDBOARD: CELLULAR POLYPROPYLENE CARTONS
- 100% recyclable material.
- Can be printed and customized with handles, grips, label holders.
- It is hygienic, water resistant and sometimes suitable for food use.
- Manufactured in a wide variety of colors.
- Highly resistant to cold.
- There are different weights depending on the desired function, providing greater or lesser resistance.
- The boxes can be manufactured with specific antistatic material or esd materials, as well as foam cells and separators.
APPLICATIONS OF CELLULAR POLYPROPYLENE BOXES
Mainly in the automotive auxiliary sector to supply assembly lines with the components.
Do you want to know the price of this product?
WE MAKE RESISTANT PACKAGING
We reduce incident rates
We optimize packaging costs
SAVE UP TO
ASK US FOR A QUOTE
INCLUDES THE 6 STAGES OF THE LOGISTICS PROCESS
Form Cellular polypropylene boxes
Basic information on data protection
Purposes : Manage the sending of information that you request. Sending commercial communications.
Legitimation: Consent. You can withdraw consent at any time.
Recipients: Your data will not be transferred to third parties except in case of legal obligation
Data subject's rights: To access, oppose, rectify and have their data deleted, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
You can access additional and extended information at this link.